Thank you so much for taking a look at our products and considering stocking them!
This page has information and pricing for each of them...
Any other questions give me a call on 0203 808 5177 or my mobile 07855 521 463.
PS. When you've had a read, scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of articles and scientific journals about the ingredients in the ENRICHD foods, we take this seriously and I think you guys will appreciate it!
Trading together is easy!
1) Choose the products, sizes and flavours you'd like to stock.
2) Read the ingredients to make sure you like and agree with the product.
3) Place your order below (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for bank transfers).
Questions? Call us on 0203 808 5177 (We also have a very concise and useful FAQ).
Products to choose from:
1) PLANT BASED PROTEIN (250g and 1KG)
Tastes amazing, mixes really well (of course), and is as clean as a whistle! The protein is fermented golden / yellow pea (lower lectin) and cold pressed hemp protein which are great together because of their combined amino acid profile. We have added digestive enzymes to choose support digestion, which is very important. And, this protein also includes Moringa and Chlorella for extra vitamins, minerals and detox potential. Choose from cacao or berry extracts and also stevia to sweeten it up. They taste awesome!
1KG RRP = £39.97
Trade = 33% profit (£13.19)
Trade Cost £26.78 per bag
250g RRP = £11.97
Trade = 31% profit (£3.71)
Trade Cost £8.26 per bag
2) REISHI FRUITING BODY (10:1 extract)
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is perhaps the most popular and oldest of all medicinal mushrooms. Not all Reishi is grown equally. Our IS grown organically and on the right kind of wood, like it does when in the wild (not on rice). Reishi is enjoyed to support a calm and centered state of mind, vibrant health, longevity and may support a healthy nervous system. It has been used for 1000's of years and we love it!
50g RRP = £25.97
Trade = 33% profit (£8.56)
Trade Cost £17.41 per bag
3) REISHI SPORE POWDER (Cracked Cell 50g)
The Reishi spore is the highly potent seed of the Reishi mushroom. It has less polysaccharides than Reishi fruiting body but is high in triterpenes. It’s an adaptogen and may support a healthy balance and have a calming effect.
50g RRP = £29.97
Trade = 30% profit (£8.99)
Trade Cost £20.98 per bag
4) LIONS MANE MUSHROOM (10:1 extract)
Lion's Mane (H. erinaceus) is all about being sharp and focus. It's known in the foodie and science community as a nootropic (reputed to support brain function). We all need a bit of support up there, right!? Lion's Mane is the "mushroom of focus". Reputed to support brain function and studied for it's neurotropic potential.
50g RRP = £24.97
Trade = 33% profit (£8.24)
Trade Cost £16.73 per bag
5) GREENS POWDER (250g)
This is a very convenient way to get some of the highest quality green leaves in your diet. I'm going to assume you already know about greens powders, ours is different because it also has a hit of hemp protein in there and the digestive enzyme.
250g RRP = £21.97
Trade = 30% profit (£6.59)
Trade Cost £15.38 per bag
6) CHAGA POWDER (100g)
Chaga is LOADED with antioxidants (beats almost all other foods), has been studied for its anti-viral, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-allergic, anti-malarial, and anti-tumor potential. It may help with stomach issues including IBS, ulcers and gastritis, it has also been consumed for thousands of years because of these potential health benefits.
100g RRP = £19.97
Trade = 30% profit (£5.99)
Trade Cost £13.98 per bag
7) MACA - GELATINISED (200g)
Maca supports a healthy hormonal balance.It tastes malty and slightly sweet and also has thousands of years traditional use and now ample studies. Gelatinised maca is easier to digest than raw, the Peruvians (where maca is enjoyed frequently) would be bemused at us "Westerners" trying to digest raw maca.
200g RRP = £13.97
Trade = 30% profit (£4.19)
Trade Cost £9.78 per bag
8) GREEN TEA (50g)
Absolutely stonking tea! Our green is an organic Sencha and the Shou Puerh a fermented deep leaf. Unless organic, tea is one of the most heavily pesticide commodities on the planet. Not ours. We at ENRICHD.ORG are tea lovers and these are leaves we are proud to offer you and your customers.
50g RRP = £7.50
Trade = 33% profit (£2.48)
Trade Cost £5.02 per bag.
8) SHOU PUERH TEA (50g)
Deep Shou Puerh Tea - a fermented deep leaf. Unless organic, tea is one of the most heavily pesticide commodities on the planet. Not ours. We at ENRICHD.ORG are tea lovers and these are leaves we are proud to offer you and your customers.
50g RRP = £13.97
Trade = 33% profit (£4.61)
Trade Cost £9.36 per bag.
After our team will worship your foods and we will summon in the dragons to fly your goods to your desired destination at the most reasonable of shipping costs:
Cost: Up to 20kg = £4.95 I 21kg to 40kg = £9.95 I 40kg+ = £19.95
Delivery time: 2 to 3 days
When you place your order, if by some miraculous turn of events you haven't sold at least half of your order (which you will) you can carefully pack them up post them back to us at our expense and we will send you a full refund for those bags. (You will sell them, that's why we can offer this guarantee ;)
Place your order by emailing email@example.com
Massive Info-Graphic (Protein)
The Science & References
1) "We really don’t know what effect large amounts of these chemicals will have over many years."
2) "We guzzle enormous quantities of these chemicals, mostly in the form of aspartame, sucralose and saccharin, which are used to enliven the flavor of everything from Diet Coke to toothpaste. Yet there are worries. Many suspect that all this sweetness comes at some hidden cost to our health..."
Shell, E.R., 2015. Artificial Sweeteners Get a Gut Check. Scientific American, 312(4), pp.32-34.
3) “GMOs (or “genetically modified organisms”) are living organisms whose genetic material has been artificially manipulated in a laboratory through genetic engineering, or GE. This relatively new science creates unstable combinations of plant, animal, bacteria and viral genes that do not occur in nature or through traditional crossbreeding methods.”
Whitman, D.B., 2000. Genetically modified foods: harmful or helpful?. CSA Discovery guides, pp.1-13.
4) Work, H.G.F. and Coming, G.A., Genetically Modified Foods.
5) Whitman, D.B., 2000. Genetically modified foods: harmful or helpful?. CSA Discovery guides, pp.1-13.
6) Dhaka, V., Gulia, N., Ahlawat, K.S. and Khatkar, B.S., 2011. Trans fats—sources, health risks and alternative approach-A review. Journal of food science and technology, 48(5), pp.534-541.
7) Anwar, F., Latif, S., Ashraf, M. and Gilani, A.H., 2007. Moringa oleifera: a food plant with multiple medicinal uses. Phytotherapy research, 21(1), pp.17-25.
8) Brody, T., 1998. Nutritional biochemistry. Academic press.