Recent ENRICHD blog posts:
Lion's Mane is a powerful nootropic with huge potential! Listen to Steph Magenta (Life Alchemy) chatting with Richard Enion (Enrichd.Org) about this little beauty of a medicinal mushroom. Keep an eye on her channel for more awesome interviews and you can check out this interview about Tea.
1) Headphones plugged into a phone with wifi or a phone signal.
There is reason to believe that the above common scenario might be concentrating radiation (from your device and other signals in the air) into your ear which is obviously very close to your brain. Some people are at more risk than others. Children with thinner skulls than adults are particularly susceptible.
Some of the topics to see if you will like this:
- How cancer was a turning point for me.
- Living Los Angeles and getting into the Health and Tea scene there.
- The internal conversation your body has with food.
- Medicinal mushrooms like Chaga, Reishi and Lions Mane.