Thank you so much for taking a look at our products and considering stocking them!
This page has information and pricing for each of them, any other questions email us email@example.com or give us a bell: 0203 808 5177
Rich and the team!
Interested in offering our tasty foods?
Becoming an ENRICHD stockist is easy:
1) Choose the products, sizes and flavours you'd like to stock.
2) Read the ingredients to make sure you like and agree with the product.
3) Place your order below (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for bank transfers).
Questions? Call us on 0203 808 5177 (We also have a very concise and useful FAQ).
Products to choose from:
1) Plant Based Protein (250g and 1KG)
2) Reishi (50g Cracked Cell Reishi Spore Powder)
3) Greens Powder (250g)
4) Chaga Powder / Chunks (100g)
5) Maca (200g and Gelitinised)
PROTEIN 1KG RRP = £39.99
Trade = 40% profit (£15.99)
Trade Cost £24.00 per bag.
PROTEIN 250g RRP = £11.99
Trade = 35% profit (£4.19)
Trade Cost £7.79 per bag.
MACA 250g RRP = £19.00
Trade = 35% profit (£6.65)
Trade Cost £12.35 per bag.
REISHI (spore powder) 50g RRP = £49.00
Trade = 40% profit (£19.60)
Trade Cost £29.40 per bag
GREENS POWDER 250g RRP = £22.00
Trade = 30% profit (£6.60)
Trade Cost £15.40 per bag
After our team worship your protein we will summon in the fairies to fly your goods to your desired destination at the most reasonable of shipping costs:
Cost: Up to 25 bags = £4.95 I 25 to 100 = £9.95 I 100+ = £19.95
Delivery time: 2 to 3 days
When you place your order, if by some miraculous turn of events you haven't sold your full order (which you will) you can carefully pack them up post them back to us at our expense and we will send you a full refund for those bags. (But, you will sell them, that's why we can offer this guarantee ;)
Place your order here...
Click to choose your quantity...
Ethics and our passion...
(The science and journals backing this up are at the bottom of the page)
Why do this and why are we doing this?
The business proposal is clear enough, but what else?
We've had enough seeing gyms, personal trainers and health stores pushing synthetic crap!
With this knowledge we believe it our responsibility to support others in their change.
Our plant based protein powder is 3rd party tested and almost everything in there is actually organic.
Pea and hemp are great together because of their combined amino acid profile and the digestive enzymes we choose support digestion, which is very important. We also include moringa and cholera for extra nutrients. Depending on the flavour you choose, we use cacao, and berry extracts and also stevia to sweeten it up.
We will help you by giving you infographics to make it easy to communicate to clients, social media engagement, back links, blog post shout outs etc. You know, saying nice things about good people like you...
Free From Beaver Butt (and other bragging rights)
- Organic; in our proteins we use organic hemp, pea, cacao, moringa and chlorella. Other ingredients are derived from organic sources.
- 3rd party testing shows our foods to be cleaner than certified organic competitors.
- Assimilation; we choose to include the following foods and digestive enzymes as a means supporting digestion and assimilation of nutrients; peppermint leaf, fennel seed, ginger extract 20:1, betaine HCL, bromelain, lipase, amylase and protease.
- The vanilla , berry and cacao extracts we use are also derived from organic foods though,
because of labeling regulations, are listed as natural flavours (no beaver butt scent in these).
By making any purchase of ENRICHD products you automatically agree to the following:
1) You wont b.s your clients. We are here to help so call us with any technical / product info–please don't make it up :)
2) The RRP is the RRP. Feel free to offer discounts but please stand by the RRP.
3) Bro/Sis code. We are in this together, we will support you in your mission by speaking highly of you and supporting you online and offline, if you can do the same then we're already living the change!
Massive Info-Graphic (Protein)
The Science & References
1) "We really don’t know what effect large amounts of these chemicals will have over many years."
2) "We guzzle enormous quantities of these chemicals, mostly in the form of aspartame, sucralose and saccharin, which are used to enliven the flavor of everything from Diet Coke to toothpaste. Yet there are worries. Many suspect that all this sweetness comes at some hidden cost to our health..."
Shell, E.R., 2015. Artificial Sweeteners Get a Gut Check. Scientific American, 312(4), pp.32-34.
3) “GMOs (or “genetically modified organisms”) are living organisms whose genetic material has been artificially manipulated in a laboratory through genetic engineering, or GE. This relatively new science creates unstable combinations of plant, animal, bacteria and viral genes that do not occur in nature or through traditional crossbreeding methods.”
Whitman, D.B., 2000. Genetically modified foods: harmful or helpful?. CSA Discovery guides, pp.1-13.
4) Work, H.G.F. and Coming, G.A., Genetically Modified Foods.
5) Whitman, D.B., 2000. Genetically modified foods: harmful or helpful?. CSA Discovery guides, pp.1-13.
6) Dhaka, V., Gulia, N., Ahlawat, K.S. and Khatkar, B.S., 2011. Trans fats—sources, health risks and alternative approach-A review. Journal of food science and technology, 48(5), pp.534-541.
7) Anwar, F., Latif, S., Ashraf, M. and Gilani, A.H., 2007. Moringa oleifera: a food plant with multiple medicinal uses. Phytotherapy research, 21(1), pp.17-25.
8) Brody, T., 1998. Nutritional biochemistry. Academic press.