Want to become ENRICHD?
We will consider certifying all food products, restaurants, clothing brands who meet two or more of the following:
1) Heirloom plants or sustainably wildcrafted foods
Heirloom plants come from seeds that have been passed down through generations because of a special trait.
Sustainably wildcrafted foods are foods gathered from the wild, these can include herbs/plants/trees.
2) Proof of use of 100% organic ingredients
This can be through third party suppliers when certificates are provided. We especially love hearing from clothing brands.
3) Proof of 100% NON-GMO product/production
Here at ENRICHD we support NON-GMO farming practices. The verdict on the safety of GMO seeds/crops for humans, short and long term sustainability has not been reached. There are numerous reports exploring the dangers of GMO seeds/crops.
4) Proof of green practices
Examples: proof of conscious energy consumption (solar panels), organic / recycled packaging, organic cotton/hemp clothing etc.
Other factors that influence certification:
1) Serving the local community (putting money back into the local community / creating jobs)
2) Locally sourced ingredients (restaurants / food products)
3) Being recommended by already ENRICHD certified businesses.
Why become ENRICHD?
Simply put: independent third party certification is a way to instantly demonstrate the integrity of your food, service or product to the world.
Email hello@Enrichd.Org for more information on becoming ENRICHD certified or forward this page to your amigo/a who you think will benefit from our certification.