Of course it’s fun and can be very nourishing to eat the exotic imported foods, and I do. I love making cacao (Ecuador) smoothies and simmering up a chaga (Scottish) tea or relaxing with a Reishi tincture (China)… But as a base way of connecting deeply with where you are right now, local food is one of the best ways.Read More
1) The combination of hemp and pea creates a well balanced amino-acid profile which is one of the main reasons we drink a protein shake
2) Hemp and pea protein are well studied and their benefits evident (see reference on this post)
3) A total of ZERO cows were used or harmed in the process of making it.Read More
So, Why choose organic coffee?
• Organic coffee has higher levels of antioxidants than non-organic coffee, and may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
• Organic coffee farming does not use pesticides (or if any they would be organic), therefore reducing the risk of possible pesticide-related illnesses, such as acute poisoning and various forms of cancer.
• Organic coffee farming also helps in conserving land and water resources and biodiversity.
Local food knows where you are, it knows the weather you're experiencing, it knows what time of year it is, and most importantly it knows exactly what most living begins in it's near proximity need.Read More
It's holiday season so giving your immune system a boost and some hangover helpers might be useful right now! This post is all about that! With some nice deep health philosophy in there too... Hope you're awesome!Read More